Allen a leader in professional quality site prep and concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of their new HP105 Riding Trowel. The HP105 is a high performance twin engine ride-on power trowel. It is a work horse delivering a total of 53hp and built for concrete professionals. Utilizing the torque converter clutch, it provides excellent low speed torque for low speed oat panning and superior high rotor speed for nishing concrete. The HP105 is the latest addition to Allen’s riding trowel lineup.
HP105 standard features include:
• Twin EFI Kohler engines for more durability and power
• Two 6 gallon fuel tanks providing extended and equal run time for each engine
• Two 46” diameter, 5-blade non-overlapping rotors
• Rotor Speeds up to 180 RPM
• Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
• 6 gallon Fuel/Retardant capacities
You can see some of the Allen product offering in Booth FS.902A/3 at Bauma. Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA.
The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction. AEC is a family-owned, American Manufacturer of high quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centers around the world.