This leading trade show is a one stop shop for your warehousing, logistics and supply chain needs.
Date: May 02-04, 2013 Venue: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Organiser: Reed Manch Exhibitions
India Warehousing Show (IWS) is India's biggest warehousing, logistics and supply chain event. The exhibition has created a huge buzz within the industry and has carved a name for itself as the most admired show. The fifth edition of the show will bring together global leaders and local experts - at one place, creating a perfect business and networking environment. The event will feature over 400 products and solutions from diverse segments of the industry.
At the event
Anuj Mathur, Managing Director, Reed Manch Exhibitions, says, "IWS 2013 will enable industry professionals to optimise their operations by putting them face-to-face with leading providers of cutting-edge supply chain solutions." Spread around 9,109 sq m, the exhibition will stage over 350 exhibitors presenting the latest technologies, new machineries and cost effective solutions.
He adds, "Like every year, IWS 2013 brings new opportunities with a co-located show on transportation called 'Transport and Logistics Show' amidst featured zones on supply chain, automation for material handling and factories, and packaging solutions." Mathur points out that with international players investing in the Indian market; businesses are poised to grow with supply chain, transport, and logistics biting a huge share. He also mentions that strength of the logistics sector is likely to be of one of the key determinants for future growth of the economy.
The event also plans to organise a concurrent conference on 'India Warehousing', which will discuss topics such as 'changing trends in warehousing, transport and logistics sector: The way forward'. Surfacing a wide range of solutions, the show is a must-visit for investment planners, decision-makers, and buyers from the users' industry.
Although this event is scheduled for May, it has already received tremendous support from leading industry players and organisations. Anuj Mathur, Organiser, IWS 2013, says, "I am grateful to all our valuable sponsors and partners for extending their kind support and association year on year." Manisha Mehani of MJ Logistics said, "We participated in the previous edition of the show and it truly paid off. We are thrilled to be back this time too." The show has already gathered support from leading industry players like Indospace Industrial & Logistics Parks (Foundation Partner), IndoArya Logistics (VAP Sponsor), MJ Logistics (Silver Partner), Philips (Green Lighting Partner) and ProConnect (Tea & Coffee Partner). It has also received government support from Warehousing Development Authority of India (WDRA).
• Indian logistics sector: The changing landscape
• Ensuring effective supply chain operations
• Risk management in warehouses: Mitigating risk and securing your warehouse against losses
• E-commerce and its consequences for Indian supply chain industry
• What are the best practices of running a warehouse or a distribution centre successfully?
• The need for efficient material handling and optimum storage inside a warehouse
• Internationalising shipping, ports, coastal shipping, and container rail sectors in India. What is the current status of the transport sector and recommendations for its growth?
• Role and scope of container terminal operations
• Expected impact of FDI in retail on the logistics industry