Conceptualised as an industrial town, Sector 150 falls in the peripheral area of Noida. During the mid-2000s, Sector 150 evolved as an IT hub and subsequently attracted real estate developments primarily due to effectively-planned layouts. Situated at the confluence of Yamuna and Hindon rivers along the bustling Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Sector 150 is now one of the preferred residential destinations of Noida.
The key factor which differentiates Sector 150 from other regions is the presence of massive green spaces. The land use planning of Sector 150 has been undertaken in a pattern that ensures 80 per cent of the 600-acre land parcel remains under greenery and only the remaining 20 per cent is allocated for construction activities. Nearly 42 acre are dedicated specifically for parks and recreational facilities.
This micro-market is equipped with good social infrastructure including reputed educational institutions, hospitals and shopping complexes. Sector 150 is currently flourishing with real estate activity, and there is a visible rise in residential developments, integrated townships, commercial spaces and mixed-use developments.
Located strategically, Sector 150 enjoys excellent connectivity not just to the different sectors of Noida but also with other parts of Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.