Schwing Stetter India has joined hands with XCMG for introducing advanced tower cranes in India.
Schwing Stetter India with its expertise in concreting the world for the last 83 years, has joined hands with renowned construction equipment manufacturer XCMG for introducing advanced tower cranes in India. Schwing XCMG has introduced 5 tonne and 6 tonne range of tower cranes that can withstand extreme conditions at construction sites. These highly adaptable fast erecting cranes are designed with features to handle high-rise projects. The tower crane by Schwing-XCMG come with free standing height of 35 m; can withstand upto 1.3 tonne at the tip load and 5 tonne at minimum radius of 2.4 m.
XGT63YD (5013-5) is a new generation self-elevating tower crane with global standards. It is a multi-purpose tower crane with horizontal jib, trolley, upper-slewing and self-climbing. Features include:
1. The slewing mechanism is equipped with planetary gear and hydraulic coupler so that it is capable of lifting heavy load and for smooth start and breaking without impact.
2. The configuration of eight kinds of safety devices, that are mechanical or electromechanical integration products, ensure stable and reliable performance of the tower crane. The safety devices come with advanced technologies.
3. Lifting mechanism is equipped with a rope-winding system; anti-breaking rope device of trolley and anti-off-axis device.
4. Tensioning system of traction rope.
5. Rigid double drag rod suspends the wide-range jib. The jib has excellent stiffness and light weight. Various changes in length are entirely adaptable to meet different requirements.
6. The cab is installed at one side so the driver has wide visual field. Cab is with advanced steering linkage units for each action; is easy to operate and maintain.
The main advantage is that it is an external type tower crane that can be used as an inner climbing tower crane as well.
Schwing Stetter India is also importing and trading 8 tonne, 10 tonne capacity of tower cranes and luffing cranes. The tower crane is suitable for low, medium, high-rise, super tall buildings, bridges engineering, large-span industrial plants, ports and high tower construction projects using sliding construction method.