Jayesh Vadukiya, Managing Director, New Age Construction Equipment Engg Co,
highlights an economic choice for material lifting - Mini Lift.
Mini Lift is an economic choice for material lifting at height. This is a safe product to lift sand, bricks, concrete, cement, tiles, marbles, steel rods, paint buckets, glasses or any other building material. This is widely used in high-rise buildings, waterproofing, open pit mining, building foundation, dams and bridges.
- Lifting capacity 300 kg/500 kg.
- Winch and hoist mechanism are used.
- Mini lift is operated without any foundation.
- Counter weight mechanism is used to self-balancing.
- 360 degree rotation to its rotational axis.
- Manufactured in detachable parts for portability.
- Mini lift starts and stops by a push button.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Affordable prices.
- 10 mm wire rope is provided for 25 m to 125 m height of construction.
- A top limit switch is given to prevent over travel of the attachments in upward direction, thereby preventing it from damage to the Jib.
- Auto electro mechanical break holding hanging weight comes with a lever to manually lower the load in absence of power.
- Control system: DOL starter type.
- Winch motor cover is provided for protection against falling debris and material.
- Control unit (standard): Up/down auto electric mechanical break.
- Two coats of Primer and two coats of enamel paint for rust prevention.
- Rotatable hook can be rotated at 360 degree, so it prevents stress on rope, longer rope life.
- Rope pulley bearing is provided for the rope pulley, so less load comes to the motor. Oscillating type arm: Arm length is too long for safer working conditions, customised as per customer requirement can be rotated 360 degree.
- Balancing weight: It is use for balancing hanging load for rotating condition.
- Auto mechanical brakes on power or drive failure.
- Counter weight system for balancing.
- Upper height limit stop for basket automatically.
- Tested bucket chain.
- Boom rotation locking system.
- Lifting capacity is tested with full load before dispatch by the team.
Attachments along with Mini Lifts
Wheel barrow: Galvanized body frame is use for resistant to chemicals and oxidant. Applications are lifting concrete, send, bricks, cement bag, grit etc. Capacity: 200 kg per litres.
Brick handling basket: Applications are lifting bricks, cement bag, buckets etc. Capacity: 500 kg. Size: 0.85 m X 0.85 m X 0.45 m. Glass and marble lifter: Applications are lifting glass, marble, etc. Capacity: 350 kg. Size: 3 m x 2 m x 0.40 m.
Mini lift bucket: Applications are lifting bricks, concrete, cement bag, buckets, etc. Capacity: 500 kg. Size: 0.95m X 0.95m X 0.55m.