Supreme Infrastructure bagged orders worth Rs.1,111.90 Cr
Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd has bagged orders worth Rs 1,111.90 crore from different customers across the country. The contract comprises two contracts worth Rs 295.40 cr from Western India, four work orders aggregating Rs.492.50 crore from Northern India, two orders valued Rs.307 crore from Eastern India.
List of contract won by Supreme Infrastructure are:
1. The company has got an EPC contract worth Rs 150 cr for carrying out 2 STP (Civil construction), laying of sewage lines and road restoration at Bhayander, Mumbai.
2. MSEDCL has awarded a joint venture EPC contract with Patwari Electricals of Rs 145.4 cr for supply, testing, construction, erection of sub transmission lines on turnkey basis at Thane city, under Greater Mumbai under Bhandup zone.
3. Emaar MGF has awarded an EPC contract of Rs 208.3 cr for construction of civil structure, finishing & low side service works for Gurgaon Greens Project at Sector-102, Gurgaon, Haryana.
4. AWHO has awarded an EPC contract of Rs 194.2 cr for construction of housing for army welfare at sector 95, Gurgaon, Haryana. A road contract for Rs 17 cr has also been received in the region.
5. Silicon Construction Pvt Ltd (A Dhillon Group Venture) has awarded an EPC contract of Rs 50 cr for construction of Burj one residential project (Phase-I) at Silicon Square which is an integrated commercial and residential development located on the New Delhi-Chandigarh National Highway.
6. Punjab Energy Development agency has awarded a contract for setting up 4 MW solar power plant in Punjab on public private partnership mode for Rs 40 cr.
7. The company has taken up an EPC contract of Rs 212 cr for construction of 30 km four laning of Barasat-Krishnagar section of NH-34 in West Bengal under NHDP phase-III.
8. NBCC Ltd has awarded an EPC contract of Rs 95 cr for construction of 21 storied commercial complex at New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata.