Trane, one of the global leaders in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, has launched its High Speed Magnetic Centrifugal chillers (HSWA) at ACREX India 2019, Mumbai. The company has also expanded its commercial unitary portfolio by introducing Genyue5+, the advanced 5th generation full DC Inverter Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems, at the event.
At ACREX, Trane had showcased energy efficient and next-generation solutions such as Trane EcoWise portfolio of products using HFO refrigerants and Trane Air-Fi wireless technology. Visitors experienced product innovations and sustainable solutions that would benefit diverse vertical markets including those of data centers, hospitality, healthcare, large infrastructure and pharmaceutical, to name a few.
Sanjeev Seth, Country Leader, HVAC and Transport, India and SAARC Markets, Ingersoll Rand, said, “The High Speed Magnetic Centrifugal chillers, which exceeds the AHRAE 90.1-2016 IPLV standard by 40 per cent, is equipped with advanced oil-free magnetic bearing compressor and CHIL next-generation heat exchanger. This product brings down the operating cost exceptionally. The recent addition to our commercial unitary portfolio, Genyue5+ continues to enhance customer experience with solutions that are efficient, reliable, compact and environmentally sustainable.”
“Given the pressing need for sustainable HVAC solutions that help tackle climate change challenges, our specifically designed EcoWise portfolio of products will help lower environmental impact with the use of next-generation, low-global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants and high-efficiency operation,” he added.
The new solutions showcased at ACREX 2019 include:
High Speed Magnetic Centrifugal chillers (HSWA)
- Multi stage compression enables stable operating range
- Exceed AHRAE 90.1 Std by 40 per cent with full load COP up to 0.53 KW/ TR* and IPLV up to 0.32 KW/TR*
- CHIL evaporator, next-generation heat exchanger, optimises the refrigerant flow and reduces the charge
Next generation EcoWise portfolio of products: Trane, a market leader and first mover in offering low GWP sustainable chillers has recently launched next-generation EcoWise portfolio of products.
- The products use refrigerants such as R514A, R1233zd(E) with near zero ODP and low-GWP refrigerants without sacrificing energy efficiency and safety standards
- The products offer efficiency rating that exceeds industry standards
- Compliant with existing and proposed regulation and are included in National Building Code and approved by various government agencies like NBCC, HSCC, CPWD, AAI, etc
Genyue5+ Advanced 5th Generation Full DC Inverter VRF System: The new Genyue5+ series is better in efficiency with distinct class leading IPLV (cooling) up to 8.7
- The new series provides 26 per cent better efficiency (exceeds ASHRAE 90.1-2016 standard for VRF Heat Pump) compared to conventional system
- More compact and saves up to 30 per cent installation space
- Easy control with its advanced 15” Touch screen controller-GEN Network Control
Recently launched products, which were also showcased include:
- RTHD HR Six Pipe Water cooled Screw Chiller with Dual condenser
- Trane Air Cooled Screw Chiller RTAF, RTAG
- ECTV Trane Next Generation CenTraVac™ centrifugal chillers using low GWP HFO refrigerants*