1) The subscription rates mentioned on our website / promotional mail is valid for Indian subscribers only. Delivery will be through ordinary post unless the subscriber is opting and paying for additional courier charges.
2) If you have subscribed after 10th of the month, your subscription will commence from the next month/issue.
3) E-receipt of the subscription will be issued to you within a week of the online payment. In case of cheque / demand draft, it is subject to the realisation date + one week.
4) Payment made through NEFT / Direct Deposit should be intimated separately through email mentioning the transaction details along with subscribers contact details and magazines selected for subscription.
5) Subscription amount once paid is not refundable and non transferable.
6) In case you are subscribing through some book seller or subscription agents. Remember to make a cheque in the name of 'Construction World'. Also it is advisable to confirm with us before making the payment, that the agent is authorised by us.
7) Please quote the subscription no. in all future correspondence with us
8) Although it would be our endeavor to ensure timely delivery of your copies, Construction World is not responsible for postal delays. In case of non-receipt of subscribed copy, subscriber is advised to intimate us through email at Subscriber@ASAPPinfoGLOBAL.com We would not be able to replace backdated issues in case of delayed intimation and non receipt of issue within 30 days of publishing.
9) Gifts (if any) will be delivered within 2 months from date of subscription.
10) Any complaints relating to gifts must be filed within 7 days of the receipt of the gift.
11) In case of renewal, grace period of 30 days is allowed to the subscriber to renew subscription and avail cost benefit vis-a-vis new subscription. After the expiry of the grace period, the request will be considered as new subscription and rates will be charged accordingly.
12) International subscribers need to send an e-mail to get the latest subscription rates OR they can rely upon the rates as updated on the website.
13) It is assumed that the subscribers don't have any objection in receiving communication about their subscription status or any promotional offers during the subscription period from Construction World via any digital communication medium like sms, emails etc.
14) The subscribers does not have any objection in receiving communication about their subscription status or any promotional offers during the subscription period from Construction World via any digital communication medium like sms, emails etc.
15) Construction World has the right to change, alter, modify, cancel or withdraw any part or whole of the Subscription Offer. Construction World has the right to reject any subscription.
16) All disputes will be subjected to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.