GIC to invest Rs 10 bn in IRB Infra's Ganga Expressway project
ROADS & HIGHWAYS

GIC to invest Rs 10 bn in IRB Infra's Ganga Expressway project

On October 19, IRB Infrastructure Developers announced that Singapore-based GIC Affiliates will contribute Rs 10.45 billion in the Ganga Expressway project.

IRB Infra made the news on the same day that it completed the Rs 5.33 billion equity offering for the project. According to a press release by the corporation, GIC "provided Rs 2.61 billion and IRB Infra contributed Rs 2.71 billion."

IRB Infra, which is pioneering the project, will own 51 per cent of it, with GIC owning the remaining 49 per cent.

Both companies will invest an aggregate of Rs 21.33 billion in the project, the release further said.

Also Read
Telangana minister launches 5 projects at Genome Valley
Ambuja Cements allots 477-million warrants to Adani family firm

On October 19, IRB Infrastructure Developers announced that Singapore-based GIC Affiliates will contribute Rs 10.45 billion in the Ganga Expressway project. IRB Infra made the news on the same day that it completed the Rs 5.33 billion equity offering for the project. According to a press release by the corporation, GIC provided Rs 2.61 billion and IRB Infra contributed Rs 2.71 billion. IRB Infra, which is pioneering the project, will own 51 per cent of it, with GIC owning the remaining 49 per cent. Both companies will invest an aggregate of Rs 21.33 billion in the project, the release further said. Also Read Telangana minister launches 5 projects at Genome Valley Ambuja Cements allots 477-million warrants to Adani family firm

Related Stories

Gold Stories

Hi There!

Now get regular updates from CW Magazine on WhatsApp!

Click on link below, message us with a simple hi, and SAVE our number

You will have subscribed to our Construction News on Whatsapp! Enjoy

+91 86574 75330

Join us Telegram

Reach out to us

Call us at +91 8108603000 or

Schedule a Call Back