29 Sep 2020
Placebo Fabtech bags the order for Composite plate girders
Placebo Fabtech received the order from “Gayatri Projects” for Composite plate girders @Ch.511+121.42 for the project “Construction of Access Controlled Nagpur-Mumbai Super Communication Expressway (Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg)” in the State of Maharashtra for Package 11, From km 502.698 to km 532.094) in Section Village Dhotre to Village Korhale in District Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra. The total order value stands at Rs 43.07 million.
It comes under Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg Under Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation.
Speaking on this achievement the Managing Director of Placebo Fabtech, Mr CH Chandrashekar Reddy, informed the media that “We have done our pilot project and a very challenging project of Uppal Elevated Corridor Project for Hyderabad Metro Rail Corporation under L&T for Gayatri Projects by taking a small order last year in the month of August 2019. Upon accurate engineering and execution of the project as per their drawings without any bottlenecks, proper and timely dispatches and delivery to Gayatri Project Site Office, the project was finished in February 2020 which gave immense confidence to Gayatri Projects site office and their procurement team to select us for this award winning project for Nagpur-Mumbai Highway. Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skilful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives”. Mr CH Chandrashekar Reddy also intimated that “MSM Project is a greenfield project which will enable commuters to cover the distance between Nagpur and Mumbai in eight hours and transporters in 16 hours”
Recollecting back to back orders from L&T last week for Tapi Open Web Girder Project followed by Gayatri Project order on Mumbai-Nagpur Highway, Mr V Subramanian, President-Marketing, commented on the occasion “Gayatri Projects gained confidence on us based on the small and very challenging complex project given last year and upon executing the same with utmost due diligence, we were able to bag this order based on our engineering skills and workmanship of all our staffs. We are trying very hard to make up atleast 50 per cent market share on steel girder Market in the next 60 months from now onwards”.
Information on Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg Project:
- The Nagpur Mumbai Hindu Hrudaysamrat Balasaheb Thackeray Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg, connecting JNPT in Mumbai and MIHAN in Nagpur;
- A feeder network, linking 14 neighbouring districts to this expressway; and 20+ Krushi Samruddhi Kendra (new towns), equipped with modern amenities, agro based industries and a commercial hub will be developed at the intersections.
- Hindu Hrudaysamrat Balasaheb Thackeray Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg will be an entirely Greenfield project.
- It will enable commuters to cover the distance between Nagpur and Mumbai in eight hours and transporters in 16 hours.
- 24 of the 36 districts in Maharashtra will be connected through this fast-track network. This Hindu Hrudaysamrat Balasaheb Thackeray Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg will traverse around 392 villages from 26 talukas in 10 districts, covering five of the state’s six revenue divisions.
- The hinterland of Maharashtra will be connected to the port in Mumbai and multi-modal cargo hub in Nagpur.