Our customer-centric approach drives us to offer customised solutions
- Pradeep Sharma, President, Action Construction Equipment
Stall no. at Excon: OD 46-51
Established in 1995, ACE is among the leading crane brands in India today. “We continue to retain our position through consistent focus on excellent customer service and innovative product offerings,” says Pradeep Sharma, President, Action Construction Equipment, as he shares more….
- Market outlook: Currently, the industry is facing a slowdown, which is expected to last for two to three quarters. However, moving forward, it will witness higher demand amid the Government’s resolve to build world-class infrastructure and the digitalisation of manufacturing processes for rolling out technically advanced equipment. Additionally, emerging growth areas such as leasing and rental of equipment, exports and increasing deployment of refurbished equipment integrated with excellent customer service will boost the growth of the construction equipment industry in India.
- Demand drivers for the company’s offerings:The bullet train project, elevated roads, advanced rail network, urban infrastructure such as metro-rail projects across various Tier-I and Tier-II cities, freight corridors, airport expansion and modernisation, Clean India and smart city projects along with increasing focus on precast structures to expedite execution speed of projects will drive demand for construction equipment, especially mobile cranes, tower cranes, backhoe loaders and piling rigs.
- Business opportunities at Excon: The stage provides a perfect opportunity to connect with customers, both existing and new. Our preparations are in full swing and our expert team will be at Excon for five days consecutively to attend all the customers and answer their queries both at the domestic and international level.
- Key products at the expo: It will be a very special year for us as we gear up to showcase our latest product range: rotary piling rigs, innovative and intelligent next-generation NX-series cranes, including the NX360° full slew cum pick-‘n’-carry (20 tonne) crane, NXT-150 pick-‘n’-carry crane combined with a telehandler and NXP-150 pick-‘n’-carry crane cum aerial work platform (AWP), hydraulically operated from the top. Also on display will be our newly introduced higher capacity truck-mounted cranes TM 450 and TM 550. Additionally, our other equipment including backhoe loaders, motor graders, tower cranes, tandem rollers, agri-equipment and soil compactors will also have a prominent presence at Excon 2019.
- Meeting buyer requirements: ACE has a customer-centric approach that drives us to offer customised solutions. We regularly take feedback from our customers related to performance and productivity of our equipment and inculcate improvisation in our products to offer technically advanced products designed and developed at ACE’s DSIR approved R&D centre.