HIL reports highest ever Q3 results
HIL Limited, part of the CK Birla Group, announced the financial results for the quarter ending 31 December 2020. These have been the highest ever Q3 numbers for top line and bottom line where the company achieved 5 times growth in profit compared to the corresponding quarter in FY 2019-20.
The company saw a total net profit of Rs 52.5 crore in Q3 FY 20-21 and achieved overall revenue growth of 38% to Rs 803 crore in Q3 FY 2020-21 as against Rs 583 crore over the same period of the previous year.
Business performance highlights Q3 FY21 vs Q3 FY20:
- Consolidated EBITDA stood at Rs 106.7 crore despite strains faced due to the second wave of Covid-19 in the overseas market.
- Consolidated Profit after tax (PAT) is positive and showed a 506% increase at Rs.52.5 crore.
- Consolidated Profit before tax (PBT) stood high at Rs 73.4 crore in Q3 FY21 as against Rs 12 crore last year same quarter.
Business performance highlights YTD Dec’20 vs YTD Dec’19:
- Consolidated Revenue stood high at Rs 2,200 crore in YTD Dec’20 as against Rs 1,910 crore last year same period.
- Consolidated EBITDA stood at Rs 312.5 crore as against Rs 199.9 crore last year same period.
- Consolidated Profit after tax (PAT) is positive and showed 99% increase at Rs 151.7 crore.
- Consolidated Profit before tax (PBT) stood high at Rs 210.6 crore in YTD Dec’20 as against Rs 99.5 crore last year same period.