- Kenji Kawamoto, Managing Director, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries-VST Diesel Engines
Stall No.: L216, Hall 1 Upper Level
A JV between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Japan and VST Tillers Tractors established in July 2007, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries-VST Diesel Engines (MVDE) manufactures Mitsubishi diesel engines in Mysuru and caters to the markets across the globe. The company is eying to make its mark in the compact equipment industry. Kenji Kawamoto, Managing Director, MVDE, shares more…
- Demand drivers for the company’s offerings: Our eyes are on mini excavators, a fast growing segment. We are confident to make our mark in India in this segment when OEMs start looking for manufacturing here.
- Business opportunities at Excon: We have been participating at Excon since 2013. Our customers are OEMs and the business channel is B2B. This means that most of the participants in the show are our prospective customers too. Key decision-makers of the equipment industry visit this place together to understand what is new.
- Key products at the expo: A complete line-up of our latest models and a newly developed power-pack engine, which can be readily fitted in to the equipment and generators, will be displayed. We will also display a few modern machines, which are recently powered by our engines. Our engines produced in India are not only sold here, but also exported across the globe including the US and Europe. The products we display are compliant up to EU Stage-V, the toughest norm in the industry now.
- Meeting buyer requirement: Customisation is one of our top selling points. We must get into the root of the equipment before jumping to the products. It is our policy and we make no compromise here because it always helps in offering the best and meaningful options to customers to select.