Power Mech Projects jumps 20% after bagging SAIL mine contract
COAL & MINING

Power Mech Projects jumps 20% after bagging SAIL mine contract

The share price of Power Mech Projects had surged by 20%. The company revealed that they had secured a mine development contract valued at Rs 304.38 billion from Steel Authority of India (SAIL).

Power Mech Projects had been granted the mine development and operation (MOO) project situated in Jharia Coal Fields, Ohanbad in Jharkhand. The concession period for the mine, which includes two years for development, will span 28 years.

The awarded project encompasses substantial coal extraction reserves of 96.78 MT, with an annual capacity of 4 MTPA. Additionally, over 535.29 MBCM of overburden removal is expected during the project period.

A consortium comprising Power Mech Projects (PMPL) and PC Patel Infra has been entrusted with the project. PMPL leads the consortium and holds a 74% equity stake, while PC Patel Infra holds the remaining 26% stake. To undertake the project, a special purpose vehicle (SPV) will also be established.

Also read: 
Experion Capital Invests INR 2 Billion in Gurugram Luxury Project  
Tripura unveils ambitious plan: 500 MW Solar Power by 2030  


banner1

The share price of Power Mech Projects had surged by 20%. The company revealed that they had secured a mine development contract valued at Rs 304.38 billion from Steel Authority of India (SAIL). Power Mech Projects had been granted the mine development and operation (MOO) project situated in Jharia Coal Fields, Ohanbad in Jharkhand. The concession period for the mine, which includes two years for development, will span 28 years. The awarded project encompasses substantial coal extraction reserves of 96.78 MT, with an annual capacity of 4 MTPA. Additionally, over 535.29 MBCM of overburden removal is expected during the project period. A consortium comprising Power Mech Projects (PMPL) and PC Patel Infra has been entrusted with the project. PMPL leads the consortium and holds a 74% equity stake, while PC Patel Infra holds the remaining 26% stake. To undertake the project, a special purpose vehicle (SPV) will also be established. Also read:  Experion Capital Invests INR 2 Billion in Gurugram Luxury Project  Tripura unveils ambitious plan: 500 MW Solar Power by 2030  

Related Stories

Gold Stories

Hi There!

Now get regular updates from CW Magazine on WhatsApp!

Click on link below, message us with a simple hi, and SAVE our number

You will have subscribed to our Construction News on Whatsapp! Enjoy

+91 81086 03000

Join us Telegram