Tiles, ceramics & sanitaryware: No pause on innovation
The Indian tiles, sanitaryware and bathroom fittings market reached a value of $ 7,953 million in 2020, as per market research firm IMARC. The firm expects this market to grow at a CAGR of 9.30 per cent during 2021-2026.
To meet demands and trends in a pandemic time, the sanitaryware industry is witnessing a rapid transformation with numerous innovations.
What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indian tiles, ceramics and sanitaryware market? The industry is seeing a rapid transformation due to numerous innovations. How are companies’ R&D teams working in this direction to meet market trends and demands? Similarly, how is nanotechnology revolutionising the market and helping enhance the shelf-life of tiles. How are manufacturers ensuring such applications in their products and offerings?
Find out about these and more in our Feature story on Tiles, Ceramics and Sanitaryware.
- Contributors to this story include:
- Dinesh Vyas, Marketing Head, H&R Johnson, PRISM JOHNSON
- Ashutosh Shah, Managing Director, Duravit India
- Kamlesh Patel, Chairman & Managing Director, Asian Granito India (AGL)
- Mukesh Patel, Managing Director, Asian Granito India (AGL)
- Deepshikha Khaitan, Joint Managing Director, Cera Sanitaryware
- Ar Pooja Bihani, Founder & Principal Architect, Spaces & Design
- Ar Kumpal Vaid, Founder & Principal Designer, Purple Backyard