Hassan development body to build layout in 1,060 acres on outskirts
Real Estate

Hassan development body to build layout in 1,060 acres on outskirts

The Hassan Urban Development Authority (HUDA) is preparing to build a layout on 1,060 acres of land on the outskirts of the city. It has submitted the project's Detailed Project Report (DPR) to the state government for approval.

There are currently 58,000 applications pending with Huda for a location.

The designated area is in and around Buvanahalli's surrounding villages, where the airport project is being implemented. A total of 1,700 farmers have agreed to sell their farmland to Huda for the new layout project.

According to Huda sources, 15,000 sites are expected to be built in a 1,060-acre area. When the development work begins after the agency has been repaired, the public will be invited to apply.

Farmers who have given up their land will receive half of the total number of sites. Corner and commercial sites will account for nearly 10% of the total number of sites.

The remaining sites will be assigned to applicants based on their categories. A lottery system is used to select beneficiaries from each category when the number of applicants (beneficiaries) exceeds the number of available sites. The application fee will be equal to 10% of the site's value.

Farmers who give up their land are given half of the developed site, while Huda gets the other half.

In the developed site, 45% of the land is set aside for parks, roads, and other amenities, while the remaining 55% is divided 50:50 between farmers and Huda.

Image Source

The Hassan Urban Development Authority (HUDA) is preparing to build a layout on 1,060 acres of land on the outskirts of the city. It has submitted the project's Detailed Project Report (DPR) to the state government for approval. There are currently 58,000 applications pending with Huda for a location. The designated area is in and around Buvanahalli's surrounding villages, where the airport project is being implemented. A total of 1,700 farmers have agreed to sell their farmland to Huda for the new layout project. According to Huda sources, 15,000 sites are expected to be built in a 1,060-acre area. When the development work begins after the agency has been repaired, the public will be invited to apply. Farmers who have given up their land will receive half of the total number of sites. Corner and commercial sites will account for nearly 10% of the total number of sites. The remaining sites will be assigned to applicants based on their categories. A lottery system is used to select beneficiaries from each category when the number of applicants (beneficiaries) exceeds the number of available sites. The application fee will be equal to 10% of the site's value. Farmers who give up their land are given half of the developed site, while Huda gets the other half. In the developed site, 45% of the land is set aside for parks, roads, and other amenities, while the remaining 55% is divided 50:50 between farmers and Huda. Image Source

Related Stories

Hi There!

Now get regular updates from CW Magazine on WhatsApp!

Click on link below, message us with a simple hi, and SAVE our number

You will have subscribed to our Construction News on Whatsapp! Enjoy

+91 86574 75330

Reach out to us

Call us at +91 8108603000 or

Schedule a Call Back