- Sailaj Verma, Senior Vice President-Sales & Marketing, KYB-Conmat
Stall No.: OD 22 & 23
KYB-Conmat is involved in the production of the world’s finest concrete construction equipment. The company’s India facility, with the support of Japanese technology, is used as a global manufacturing hub for concrete batching plants, concrete paving machines,
concrete pumps and transit mixers. Sailaj Verma, Senior Vice President-Sales & Marketing, KYB-Conmat, shares more…
- Market outlook: India’s infrastructure sector is poised to grow significantly with increasing demand for development of key infrastructure projects such as roads and highways, rural connectivity, urban infrastructure including metro-rail, ports and airports, industrial corridors and smart city projects. Several initiatives by the government, such as 100 smart city projects, urban infrastructure including metro-rail projects, port development, the creation of an industrial corridor and a dedicated freight corridor, will boost infrastructure development. So, for a growing economy like India, the infrastructure sector and construction industry will prosper in the long run.
- Business opportunities at Excon: KYB Conmat is an Associate Sponsor for Excon 2019 this year and we have great expectations from the show. It is a wonderful opportunity for all the manufacturers to meet local and international customers in one location. This edition comes at a time when we are enjoying good growth as an industry. It is a great platform for many international firms to announce their arrival in India and new product launches.
- Key products at the expo: We are launching new products this year, besides displaying new-generation stationary batching plants, mobile batching plants, road-paving machines, canal-paving machines, elevators, concrete pumps, and transit mixers from 6-8 cu m capacity with PTO and slave engine.
Key products at the expo will include:
– Road-paving machine: Hydraulic-free, operation-friendly and high output-based.
– Side-discharge conveyor: Accurate, fast and simple to distribute uniform concrete at desired level, equipped with an advanced nergy-efficient electric drive system and step-less speed controls.
– Stationery concrete pump: A whole range of i-Pump technology machines, which includes the SCP 5000 and SCP 7500.
– R&P construction elevator: Designed keeping in mind human and machine safety.
– Concrete batching plant: In two categories, mobile and stationary, according to the government’s IS specifications.
– Canal-paving machine: Manufactured for both flat and slope surfaces; most advanced and user-friendly.
– Transit mixers: Produced with technology developed and tested by KYB in Japan keeping in mind Indian driving and operating conditions.
- Meeting buyer requirements: We have an R&D centre in India in Vadodara, and in Japan.We wish to make pathbreaking innovations a norm to best serve our customers. Innovations are important in today’s competitive and fast-paced market to stay relevant. Our R&D team is working in full force on some great products, while also focusing on upgrading our existing products, which we believe are sure to take the market by storm.