- Bengaluru-based Triveni Enterprises, a leading provider of steel and steel services in India, is celebrating 50 years; it has announced its new line of machines to mark the Golden Jubilee celebrations of the company.
- Island City Center by Bombay Realty has been recognised with the ‘Certificate of Merit - Customer Value Leadership Category, Service Sector’; this ‘Ultra-Luxury Residential Project’-ICC has received the accreditation under ‘Project Evaluation and Recognition
- Program (PERP) 2019’.
- Morphogenesis has featured, for the ninth time, in Building Design – UK’s definitive list of the World's Top 100 Architectural Practices.
- The Great Place to Work® Institute has certified CNH Industrial (India) among its 2020 great workplaces
- in India.
- Gandhi Automations was recently presented the World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises Award for Warehouse & Logistic Innovation by state health minister Ashwini Kumar Choubey.
The Multi-Skill Development Centre of Allcargo Logistics has been accredited with the 5-star category by the National Skill Development Corporation.
Archchat, the first-ever organised collaboration platform for architectural projects, brings in auto language translation for its global users.
IBM has topped the US Patent List for 2019 – with more than 9,200 patents achieved in the year, this is
the highest number of patents ever received by IBM or any US company; India is the second-highest contributor with over 900 patents.